Featured: The ADHD Women's Wellbeing Podcast!!Feb 17, 2022
Whoohoooo!!! After being featured in the Sunday Times Style Magazine a few months ago (Weeks? Months? ...what year is it again?) with the gloriously marvellous Stacey Duguid, I'm thrilled to say I've had a lot of requests for podcast interviews, and requests from clients to work with them.
Flattered and honoured, much??!?! (Honestly, it's amazing to know that so many of us are wanting to work together, to help and support more people. It's a joy to be a part of it.)
- ADHD, creativity and having lots of interests
- How music and ADHD work together
- How particular sounds are more intriguing to the neurodiverse brain
- Growing up un-diagnosed
- Managing our nervous system and learning how to use our ADHD brains for positivity
- Trying to relax and do "nothing" with ADHD
- Not allowing ADHD to define your life
- Rethinking our thinking
- Being black and having ADHD
- The mental health challenges that come with ADHD
- Undoing stereotypes, stigmas and historic beliefs that can hold women back
- Our love of music and ADHD
Stick it on whilst you're doing a bit of work today, grab some inspiration from the show, and let me know what you think. Shout out your takeaways - you can message me directly via email or ping me a message on instagram -
A HUUUUGE thank you to Kate for having me on the show! (Honestly, it's a GREAT show with some really useful info. Make sure to go and check it out, ok?) Listen below, via Spotify!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join my mailing list to receive updates for new blog posts and podcast episodes as soon as they go live.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
SPAM absolutely sucks. Your information will never be sold or passed on to ANY third parties, for any reason.